Monday 8 February 2010

'A Day In The Life Of'- Final three photos

After match day I placed all of the photos that I had taken onto my laptop and took a look at them all I picked the best ones from over 110 photographs. The photographs that I picked were then put on my USB stick which I then took to college with me.
Out of those selected photographs I had to pick three which best described 'A Day In The Life Of an Amateur Football Team'. After some hard thinking I picked what I thought were my three best photographs. The first photo that picked was taken before the before the game and it shows someone stood in between the goalposts and then sun is just in level with the crossbar.
The second photo that I picked was taken during the game and it shows to players battling for the ball and the last one was of a player after the game walking with the nets to the changing rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment