Monday 14 December 2009

How well do you feel you have settled in at college so far?

Since starting college in September I feel as if I have settled in rather well with the course. I haven't anything that difficult yet and I feel as if I have understood the tasks that I have been given as well. I have also found places in colleges really easy to find as well.

Have you enjoyed getting to know your classmates and have you formed any friendships within the group?

I must say that when I started at college I didn't believe that I would make friends so quickly but I have. I have friends with most people in the group and I do get along with most of them.

what skills have you learned so far?

Before I came to college I had never used an imac and when I used one at college for the first time I wasn't sure how to navigate it but by experimenting I found easy to use. I also believe I have developed a few basic skills in music production by using garage band. When I first used garage band I didn't know what to expect but I ended up coming up with a piece of catchy music.
I have developed skills on imovie. Skills such as adding images, cropping the images, adding music and making sure the music fit in time with the images are skills that I believe I have developed.

Did you enjoy creating music using garage band?

When I first used garage band I thought I was going to be so difficult to use but it wasn't, it was really user friendly and I really enjoyed creating pieces of music.

What was particlarly challenging about creating the mood slideshow?

I think the most challenging thing about creating the mood slideshow was fitting the music in time with the number of images you had and the time of the images. I t was all hard to fit together but eventually it all fit into place.

What have you found most challenging about your work as a whole so far?

I think the most challenging thing that I have done so far was fitting the images in time with the piece of music on the mood slideshow because sometimes the music would stop and the images would keep going with no music.

Are you pleased with your mood slideshow?

I am definetly pleased with my mood slideshow. My mood was cheerful and I believed the music was cheerful and it suited the images that I chose.

What skills are looking forward to developing?

I hope to develop skills more in editing and special effetcs because thats the area I want to do.

What has been your favourite experinece so far on the course?

My favourite experience so far would be working on garage band and I would like to do more work on it.

What skills and abilities do you hope to improve upon during your time on the course?

I hope to develop better skills in editing and post production.

No comments:

Post a Comment