Monday 8 March 2010

Interaction-new unit

I have just stated my unit, interaction and is the last unit before the end of the year. For this unit we have been put into 3 groups as we are being marked on how we work as a group and are individual work. I ended up changing groups to balance out the groups which I was fine with.
The unit is mainly based on different community groups within the Bradford area and how they interact with others. The final piece for this project is a going to be a video. For the start of the project we had to do 4 investigative reports on different community groups. My investigative reports were based on people with different disabilities. The 4 I chose to do were physically disabled, mentally disabled, hearing impaired and visually impaired people. My idea was to look at different disability sports clubs but after some research I could only find physically disabled sports clubs not any others. So I decided to focus on different care centres and other clubs where these people can be looked after and can interact with other people.
I managed to find places that support each of the groups that I chose. At the start of this project I was a bit confused on what we had to research but after talking to people in my group I ended up knowing what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment